galaxy s4 creaks?

magicalwishes

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
my phones started to creak when I hold it around the right hand side

Ive got an original s-view cover on it at the moment, so shouldn't be the cover?

the phone just doesn't feel very solid, I know nothing will happen but I find myself having to be careful when holding it

is this issue normal or has anyone else had an issue like this?

also, the phone came with a 2 year Samsung warranty, if I sent it off to them, would this issue be covered or would I have to pay?

pretty much impossible to get through to them to address my issue, whats the best way? thanks :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Unless the phone's functionality is somehow affected I don't think Samsung would be willing to do anything about it. If the only symptom is the sound it makes when you're holding it, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't. Not that you should have to do this but you could try using the original back cover with another case to see if it makes any difference.

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
You're talking about Samsung's eWarranty, yes? The phone isn't the sturdiest phone I've seen around or owned, but it's just the way it is.

Is your S-View cover from Samsung? If it is, perhaps you just need to fit the back cover more securely, since I've seen some people fail to do just that. I have a white S-View cover from Samsung but out of all my cases, I seem to use it when going out the most.

If not, that's just your cover's plastic rubbing over the original back cover.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs