I've had my s4 for months now and this is the first time I see this issue. I download videos and when I go to view them I get this message!

My favorite app was kickasstorrentz cause that's where I would download TV shows and movies and could watch them flawlessly but now I can't even do that!

All my downloads go to my SD card and like I said before has always worked perfectly but now I can't watch anything I downloaded. Can anyone help meeeee!?!?

Posted via Android Central App
    09-30-2013 11:04 AM
    You could try a couple of different things. Definitely do a complete powere down and battery pull, then reverse that. If that doesn't do it you may want to try a different video player...like MX Player.
    09-30-2013 11:33 AM
    Neither worked

09-30-2013 01:46 PM
    I've had my s4 for months now and this is the first time I see this issue. I download videos and when I go to view them I get this message!

My favorite app was kickasstorrentz cause that's where I would download TV shows and movies and could watch them flawlessly but now I can't even do that!

All my downloads go to my SD card and like I said before has always worked perfectly but now I can't watch anything I downloaded. Can anyone help meeeee!?!?

try this
    I suggest you go to settings - accounts and delete the Google account. Do a reboot and add the account back in. It won't harm the phone and could correct the problem.
    09-30-2013 03:17 PM
    try this
    I suggest you go to settings - accounts and delete the Google account. Do a reboot and add the account back in. It won't harm the phone and could correct the problem.
    That didn't work either!

09-30-2013 04:15 PM