So lately ill receive new voicemail messages without even knowing I missed a call. The phone doesnt ring or vibrate. Happened twice. Ill randomly call my cell to try and replicate the issue but am never successful at witnessing the issue first hand. Its frustrating because im awaiting a call from a possible future job and feel I cant rely on this s4 to receive calls. Both occurrences happened at home with 2-3 bars of signal quality. Do I need to just call tmobile or is there something I can try? Any help on this would be great. Thanks.
    10-04-2013 09:38 PM
    Hmm, frustrating. I think it's worth calling T-mobile to see if there's anything they could check.

Could the calls you missed actually have been from someone who was "sly-dialing," i.e., using a service that allows the caller to go straight to voicemail? People sometimes do this if they only want to leave a message, and would prefer not to talk directly to the recipient (for whatever reason).

If you are missing some calls, and if you have a landline at home, you might consider getting a Google Voice number, which you can link to both your cellphone and your landline. So if someone called your Google Voice number, both your cell and your landline would ring.
    10-04-2013 10:07 PM
    Never happened to me... But then my carrier here in the Philippines discontinued their voice mail services ages ago since no one actually used it.

I believe it is indeed worthy of checking in with T-Mobile. You might want to check in with them as connectivity issues might be a fault on their part instead of the phone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
    10-05-2013 12:47 AM
    I don't think so. I switched, about 5 weeks ago, from my Nexus 4 and never had this issue. But thanks for the help. When I get off of work, Ill just give Tmobile a call and troubleshoot.
    10-05-2013 08:25 AM