Hey, not sure if this sounds weird but is there anybody here who goes to Cal State Fullerton who would be willing to help me root my S4? Don't know anyone who knows anything about it and I'm not confident enough to do it myself despite how easy everyone says it is
    10-05-2013 11:23 PM
    Hey, not sure if this sounds weird but is there anybody here who goes to Cal State Fullerton who would be willing to help me root my S4? Don't know anyone who knows anything about it and I'm not confident enough to do it myself despite how easy everyone says it is
    Just read up, ask questions and take your time The process is not that difficult if you know what you need to do and have the appropriate files downloaded ahead of time.

Here is the information, please read it and make sure your model is supported: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...galaxy-s4.html
    10-05-2013 11:29 PM
    Just read up, ask questions and take your time The process is not that difficult if you know what you need to do and have the appropriate files downloaded ahead of time.

Here is the information, please read it and make sure your model is supported: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...galaxy-s4.html
    Tried to go through with it a couple weeks ago and I had all the proper files but I didn't know what to do with the zip files. Do I unzip or open them? And what do I save onto the phone?
    10-05-2013 11:37 PM
    So if I use this method I don't need to use Odin? Also, it says my model is supported but it's a pretty old thread...

Posted via Android Central App
    10-06-2013 03:26 PM