Frozen on glowing "Samsung"

A5H73Y

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
Im super new to this whole thing, Ive had my SGS4 for under a week after having an jailbroken iPhone for many years so I thought I would root my android to get the same cool things (logic?)
Anyway I rooted successfully after failing some other methods and i was happily snooping through the root apps when I downloaded a font swapper (or whatever its called) and instantly found a font I liked and clicked install and reboot. After patiently waiting 5 minutes I dont think my phone is getting past this glowing stage D;
Please help, if you need any additional info please ask!

A5H73Y

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Fantastic, but I am currently without a functioning phone that is required constantly. Any chance you could help..? :/

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
Im super new to this whole thing, Ive had my SGS4 for under a week after having an jailbroken iPhone for many years so I thought I would root my android to get the same cool things (logic?)
Anyway I rooted successfully after failing some other methods and i was happily snooping through the root apps when I downloaded a font swapper (or whatever its called) and instantly found a font I liked and clicked install and reboot. After patiently waiting 5 minutes I dont think my phone is getting past this glowing stage D;
Please help, if you need any additional info please ask!

You could've downloaded a font app without rooting! :rolleyes::p

Anyway, I suggest you read the instructions you used to root.
Those will probably said how to back up your phone before rooting, right?

They also would have something to help you with this problem or how to go back to stock I suppose.

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

A5H73Y

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Theres not alot to backup and I dont really care about losing anything Ive put on it as its fairly new.
Thanks for the response but would you be able to link me to a tutorial or something, its almost 4am here and I need my phone sorted for work tomorrow :/

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Go to XDA forums Galaxy S4 section and best bet you have is to flash back to stock ROM. They have tutorials there of how to flash things back and whatnot.

Also, you don't need to root to get all the cool things you used to have with your iPhone. I suggest you learn more about what rooting is and what its implications for usage are.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to XDA forums Galaxy S4 section and best bet you have is to flash back to stock ROM. They have tutorials there of how to flash things back and whatnot.

Also, you don't need to root to get all the cool things you used to have with your iPhone. I suggest you learn more about what rooting is and what its implications for usage are.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
She's definitely right!!! ^^^
:thumbup::D

Good luck and I hope you get it back to normal. :thumbup:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza