Hey guys,

I was just wondering if you can recommend any portable projectors/pico projectors that can connect with the S4. I travel a lot and persistently execute numerous business deals, so need something that can present my services on the go. Most of my files/videos are on my phone and it would be great if anyone can recommend a projector for presentation purposes. I'd like for it to be portable and simply connect to my S4.

Did some research and took a look at the P2 Jr. by AAXA Technologies - AAXA P2 Jr Pico Projector - 20,000 LED Pico Projector

Looks promising, but anyone ever used one of these things before?
    10-08-2013 07:23 AM
    I'm also very interested in a projector that will works with the S4. It would be great if it ran on batteries and would take a feed via bluetooth from the phone. Those two features would make it great for impromptu presentations. I found a Samsung portable projector that works for the S3 - I'm assuming it would also work with the S5 - and it looks promising as well - but I don't see any info on whether it can communiate wirelessly.
    10-28-2013 03:22 AM
    The aaxa p2 Jr. is pretty good for what you plan on using it for. Brookstone has a few too but I don't think they're as bright judging by some reviews online. -> micro-projector .com

If you're not using it for crazy stuff like gaming you'd be fine. I heard of aaxa having a deal online for it on their website called the Review It program. You can try it out from there. Sell it if u dn't like it. lol. aaxatech com/reviewprogram.htm
    12-10-2013 01:53 PM
    I have the Orealo C1 MHL projector that i use with my S4. I love it cuz it also recharges my phone, its super slim and lightweight and its 40 lumens which is pretty bright compared to others compared in the same class. I think theres a video on youtube so you can see the quality. The Brookstone slim projector is few bucks cheaper but the lumens is at 25.
    12-23-2013 05:24 PM