does anyone know how to lock the landscape mode or is that impossible without a root? i figured that was the best way to the multi-screen feature which i use allot... just a question?
    10-09-2013 08:14 AM
    does anyone know how to lock the landscape mode or is that impossible without a root? i figured that was the best way to the multi-screen feature which i use allot... just a question?
    Welcome to the forums!
    You can try another launcher like Nova. Download it. Go to Settings>Look and Feel>Screen Orientation>Force Landscape.
    10-09-2013 08:46 AM
    I believe you'll need a 3rd party launcher like Nova. That worked best for me with landscape.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-09-2013 08:47 AM
    is nova a decent launcher idk i have buzz launcher now and its amazing ive had GO and Nova they just had like waaaay to much to it... simplicity is my nature lol
    10-09-2013 10:49 AM
    is nova a decent launcher idk i have buzz launcher now and its amazing ive had GO and Nova they just had like waaaay to much to it... simplicity is my nature lol
    I like it. Been running nova longer than stock.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    10-09-2013 10:55 AM
    I personally love Buzz Launcher and am using it, landscape mode has been requested for it so I would keep my eyes open for it in a future update.
    Novas probably the most popular launcher around here, so if you need help with settings and what not there are a lot of people who can help you out with it.
    But why settle one one, try them all out and see which one fits you best.
    There's an app called Home Switcher that will allow you to easily switch between multiple launchers that you have installed.
    So maybe you install Buzz, Nova, Apex, Solo, Lightning and Action Launchers for example.
    Use one for you daily and when you get free time play around with the others and just uninstall the ones that don't feel right to you. You don't lose any settings switching that way so it makes it more enjoyable for me to test them all out.

10-09-2013 12:32 PM
    Not a bad idea might try that... I have found a app called adaptive Rotation lock.... Works flawlessly but thanks for the help guys!

10-09-2013 12:50 PM