My new Galaxy s4 has many problem please help :(

stramuzik

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys i bought a new samsung galaxy s4 i9505 from amazon (16gb) 20days back and everything was working great actually very great for the first 10days and after that day by day i am facing problems :(
1. the first problem i faced was the play store crashed as i installed Modern Combat 4 cracked (which never worked) version and i had to factory reset ( lost all the saved games and all the data ) :(
2. after factory reset i again installed all the applications and now the problem i am facing is my mobile aint charging completely :( ie 100% never when i go to bed at night 11pm i plug into to charge and when i woke up in morning and check the mobile it will be charged only 10% or so for almost 6hours of charging :(
i dont know why i am facing this problem is that an application which is causing this issue or the mobile hardware issue? Guys please help me
i am unable to claim the warrenty because i bought it from a third party seller on amazon :(
can some one atleast guide me how do i recover from this problem?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
First of all, cracked software? Shame on you (and I'm sure many will be glad your phone crashed and you lost your game data because of it).

With that out of the way, does your charger work on another phone? 10% in 6 hours is definitely not right, and while an app cannot wreck such havoc in your phone (unless it really knows what is specifically targeting, but I doubt this is the case), it can cause your phone to overheat, which could cause hardware failure. As for the warranty, as long as the phone was really bought from Samsung (by the third party seller) and not stolen, the warranty is still valid. Also, you shouldn't be rooted or that also voided your warranty.

If your charger works on another phone but not in yours, it could be a problem with the USB port on your phone, which would need to be replaced (don't know about the S4's, but for my old SII it cost about 20 bucks).

stramuzik

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
First of all, cracked software? Shame on you (and I'm sure many will be glad your phone crashed and you lost your game data because of it).

With that out of the way, does your charger work on another phone? 10% in 6 hours is definitely not right, and while an app cannot wreck such havoc in your phone (unless it really knows what is specifically targeting, but I doubt this is the case), it can cause your phone to overheat, which could cause hardware failure. As for the warranty, as long as the phone was really bought from Samsung (by the third party seller) and not stolen, the warranty is still valid. Also, you shouldn't be rooted or that also voided your warranty.

If your charger works on another phone but not in yours, it could be a problem with the USB port on your phone, which would need to be replaced (don't know about the S4's, but for my old SII it cost about 20 bucks).

i dont have a similar mobile phone with that port to check :(
and my phone doesnt gets heated when its charging and it only gets heated when i am playing games
as far as warranty is concerned the sells has clearly mentioned that their would be no warranty for that mobile
some of the very wired thinggs :(
http://tinypic.com/r/11qsk1g/5
http://tinypic.com/r/mkg1v5/5

I would like to go for a factory reset again buy i am really in need of the data on the cellphone i mean the saved files of games( not the cracked ones) and the contacts and i dont know any software which would help be have a complete backup i would appreciate if you name some of the app's sir
Thanks for the reply

Last edited:

blademael

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I read many post on this forum, I think the battery could be the cause of your problem, not sure about that, just a thought.

Posted via Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
In terms of backup, I believe Titanium Backup is what you need. It allows you to backup all files in your phone and if you're rooted, even apps.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz