I have noticed that when I take a video recording of My kids that most any time the camera is video recording in bright sunlight the cement or like the sky looks fuzzy for a few seconds... Especially if it's on blacktop it sometimes records and looks as if the cement is fuzzy with a waving motion... Kinda hard to explain, I am recording in max resolution with image stabilization on. Is this perhaps the focus. Oh and another example I have noticed it especially does the fuzziness on car grills or like vents on buildings ( seems weird I know) it almost looks like the car grills in front are moving.... Any help would be much appreciated thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    10-11-2013 01:17 PM
    I have noticed that when I take a video recording of My kids that most any time the camera is video recording in bright sunlight the cement or like the sky looks fuzzy for a few seconds... Especially if it's on blacktop it sometimes records and looks as if the cement is fuzzy with a waving motion... Kinda hard to explain, I am recording in max resolution with image stabilization on. Is this perhaps the focus. Oh and another example I have noticed it especially does the fuzziness on car grills or like vents on buildings ( seems weird I know) it almost looks like the car grills in front are moving.... Any help would be much appreciated thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    It's kind of hard to tell from your description, but it sounds like it could be, as you suspect, it taking a second or so to lock focus.
    10-11-2013 01:27 PM