Hi there I'm using a Samsung galaxy s4 and ive trying to put my s planner on my home screen but in the month view. I don't have the option to choose s planner month view in my widgets it justgives me the day view so I'm wondering how I can change it. I don't really want to download a different type of calender because I like the s planner. Please help me!!!
    10-14-2013 08:06 AM
    sorry i can't hep you with S Planner but if you do need another calendar widget check out Jorte -

having trouble with s planner-jorte1.jpg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ohospace.jorte
    10-14-2013 08:40 AM
    Hi there I'm using a Samsung galaxy s4 and ive trying to put my s planner on my home screen but in the month view. I don't have the option to choose s planner month view in my widgets it justgives me the day view so I'm wondering how I can change it. I don't really want to download a different type of calender because I like the s planner. Please help me!!!
    Calendar view for S-Cal is exclusive to TouchWiz. If you installed another launcher, you can't access it.
    10-14-2013 09:23 AM
    Calendar view for S-Cal is exclusive to TouchWiz. If you installed another launcher, you can't access it.
    Thanks, I changed my launcher for Nova, and now I also understand why I lost s-cal, by the way I really like jorte for a good calendar replacment.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-14-2013 10:13 PM
    also check out Quick Calendar - i use it in combination with the Jorte 4x5 Monthly Widget -

Quick Calendar
    Jim Blackler

Quick Calendar shows your upcoming or current appointments in the notification shade.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...calendar&hl=en
    10-15-2013 07:04 AM