GS4 to a Moto-X

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
So I was thinking about switching to the Moto-X because of all the good reviews. I tried it out and to be honest I don't think it's anything special. I've read on other forums about how much easier it is to use 1 handed. It is a little easier but if I was worried about that in the first place I would've never gotten a 5' phone to begin with. The camera on the Moto can't hold a candle to the S4's camera. Active notifications is nice but I believe it's a little gimmicky like some of the things on the S4 . Using the phone the earpiece volume is not very loud at the highest setting. Does the S4 have a little lag? yep but I put Nova on and froze stuff so it cuts down on the lag. Don't get me wrong I think it is a nice phone but the way people are raving about it while saying the S4 is not that good I have a hard time understanding it.

rajeshr68

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
So I was thinking about switching to the Moto-X because of all the good reviews. I tried it out and to be honest I don't think it's anything special. I've read on other forums about how much easier it is to use 1 handed. It is a little easier but if I was worried about that in the first place I would've never gotten a 5' phone to begin with. The camera on the Moto can't hold a candle to the S4's camera. Active notifications is nice but I believe it's a little gimmicky like some of the things on the S4 . Using the phone the earpiece volume is not very loud at the highest setting. Does the S4 have a little lag? yep but I put Nova on and froze stuff so it cuts down on the lag. Don't get me wrong I think it is a nice phone but the way people are raving about it while saying the S4 is not that good I have a hard time understanding it.

Both are great phones but the choice is highly personal. I went from a GS4 to a Moto X because I felt the GS4 was a little too big for me and I use my phone one handed most of the time. Active notifications is not a gimmick, but a really useful feature. I've traded these advantages (for me) against camera quality (S4 is way better). In the end, it all depends on your personal preferences. I don't think that you can go wrong with either...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney