Galaxy S4 - Unable to connect to WiFi after upgrading to 4.3

crobertob

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to connect to my home wireless network and if I just try it normally it says "Internet not available". If I put the phone on airplane mode, and then turn on WiFi, then it will connect without a problem. This only happened after upgrading to 4.3 using Kies update. Is there a fix for this?.. it is really annoying.. or should I report it as a bug somewhere?

A bit of extra info,
my S4 is an unlocked version bought in Germany, (GT-I9505)
Baseband version: I9505XXUEMJ5
Thank you very much,
Roberto

crobertob

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Ok so just in case anyone has the same problem I found a temporary fix in the german support forum (apparently there are many people with the same issue). Go to Wi-Fi settings, Advanced, and disable Auto network switch.

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't think my S4 updated to the latest 4.3 yet, however, I have been having, issues, with my wifi as well. Last Monday my phone dropped my home wifi. Today my S4 said that it could not authenticate the wifi password at work. Restarting the phone did the trick. I just don't get this thing. My Nexus 4 is doing that subtle calling-me-back sorta thing. I honestly don't know why I switched in the first place.

Rootvik Shah

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
same problem wifi not working....its just connect for 2 or 3 minutes only...galaxy s4..android 4.3i9500dduemj5 i am in india...can you please fix this issue fast???

Alia Pedigo

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I am having this issue with my phone not connecting to wifi since upgrading to the 4.3 OS. I have an ATT phone...it looks like it will connect to a wifi network and then it says the Wifi is turned off. I have tried everything suggested above. I have not yet tried a factory reset as i just had to do this for another issue and it took days for me to get everything loaded back on my phone...REally not happy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad