How to copy text messages from Android to Computer with a text message views on Windows

Rjmn

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am trying to find a Windows program that I can copy all the text messages from my S4 to my computer and I am able to view them as well. I cannot install any apps on my phone at this time because I broke my screen but my phone is fully functional besides that. Also my phone is rooted.. Thank you.

Best,

Bobby

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Awww... I was going to suggest SMS Backup & Restore but that requires you installing an app on your phone. Don't know of any program like that. Good luck, OP.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

watalee

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
You can install Wandoujia, 91 suit,360 mobile and qq mobile manage etc.. They all can give you what you want and they are made by Chinese company but they have english version too.
You can manage everything in your phone after you installl this kind of software

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

watalee

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Pm me if you can not find this kind of software and try use google.com to search "wandoujia"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

bobarry

Dec 6, 2010
tinyurl
I was able to find mine by searching using root Explorer. Searched for mmssms or something similar and found them in a db file, and we're readable.
Google a lot and you can learn how to do it.
I'm assuming you can copy your phone files to a PC. Good luck

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
If you don't have access to the device then you are out of luck. Everything requires some form of on-screen action to connect with the device

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown