Sounds

thehoz

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to change the default system sounds? I hate the drip sound... A lot. I am not rooted but might be willing to do so if required. So, can it be done without root? If not, what app would do it after root? Thanks. AT&T s4.

Posted via Android Central App

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to change the default system sounds? I hate the drip sound... A lot. I am not rooted but might be willing to do so if required. So, can it be done without root? If not, what app would do it after root? Thanks. AT&T s4.

You mean when clicking around? I hate it too, wasn't able to change it but you can disable it in the sounds menu.

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

prozacfield

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

I think i found a solution for you: [APP][2.3+] Ultimate Sound Control [Root] - xda-developers. Found it yesterday and didn't tried it myself yet, but the app got very good feedback from those who tried. Need root like anything that modifies system files. Read the thread, some guy there posted a link to his own thread with loads of various sound sets, all free to download and use.
Hope this helps. :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance