Sleep feature on s4

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
On my Motorola droid x2 there was a feature that, when holding down the power button, I could chose an option that said 'sleep mode'. It turned wireless off and took a second extra to turn back on and was low power but it conserved battery life like crazy. Why is that feature not present on the s4? I have the deep sleep app, but it doesn't conserve battery life like the stock app does. Is there any way to get an option like this?

Posted via Android Central App

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
On my Motorola droid x2 there was a feature that, when holding down the power button, I could chose an option that said 'sleep mode'. It turned wireless off and took a second extra to turn back on and was low power but it conserved battery life like crazy. Why is that feature not present on the s4? I have the deep sleep app, but it doesn't conserve battery life like the stock app does. Is there any way to get an option like this?

Posted via Android Central App

First, you are talking about a Motorola device and a Samsung device... two totally different manufactures. They each have their own enhancements to the operating systems they work on and install on THEIR OWN devices.

As a recommendation to do the same thing basically is to put in into Airplane mode... that is one button and you can put in up into your first 5 on the drop down menu. Either that or a great app called Tasker... I usually have it set up a profile for a specific time of the night to shut off wireless, mobile data and silent when I plug it in during the night hours... it's my way of getting sleep at night and having a fully charged device when I wake up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci