How to solve the kies connection problem after rooting?

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Finally I've rooted my s4... But now I can't connect it to kies... Kies says connecting and stay so forever.... There's something I can do? And if not, how can I unroot to upgrade my phone to android 4.3?

Posted via Android Central App

Darnell0216

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Finally I've rooted my s4... But now I can't connect it to kies... Kies says connecting and stay so forever.... There's something I can do? And if not, how can I unroot to upgrade my phone to android 4.3?

As temperamental as Kies is, that will happen if you're rooted or not, lol. It will work for a long stretch of time and the break the day you need it, or vice versa. Just keep trying. Many said they have better luck if they let the computer recognize that the S4 is connected (shows up in Devices) before launching Kies.

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
As temperamental as Kies is, that will happen if you're rooted or not, lol. It will work for a long stretch of time and the break the day you need it, or vice versa. Just keep trying. Many said they have better luck if they let the computer recognize that the S4 is connected (shows up in Devices) before launching Kies.

Mhhh... The workaround you suggest don't solve my problem... I've always no connection between kies and my galaxy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20