Headphones

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
So I'm still hunting for a good pair of headphones to use with my S4. I first bought in ear Sony and skullcandy headphones but they didn't work with my S4. I then bought Wesc and skullcandy over ear headphones. Both worked, but the Wesc ones were too uncomfortable and the skullcandy ones weren't loud enough. I've now bought a pair of beats solo HDs. They are awesome with my ipod touch and ipad mini, the sound is rich and clear and the bass is booming. However I'm a little disappointed with how they sound with my S4. It's better than any of my other pairs but I'm not getting the same experience that I'm getting with my apple devices. Can anyone recommend any good headphones that work well with the s4.

Posted via my Galaxy s4

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure it's the headphones and not the music player? Have you tried to go with the Adapt Sound feature?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure it's the headphones and not the music player? Have you tried to go with the Adapt Sound feature?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I've tried the adapt feature, it improved things a bit. I'm using the player pro app.

Posted via my Galaxy s4