TouchWiz: Found This By Accident...!

mlauzon

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
So I was participating in the Beta for Themer (http://themerapp.com/) but was running into some issues, so I uninstalled it, when I went to go back to the home screen, I got the following options:

S4_1.png

Here is what TouchWiz easy home looks like:

S4_2.png

I never knew about easy home, so don't jump down my throat because you did. I've removed home screen themes before, and I never once got the aforementioned options, it usually just went to the normal home screen which is of course TouchWiz Home!

Last edited:

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
So I was participating in the Beta for Themer (Themer by MyColorScreen - Android Themes in One Click) but was running into some issues, so I uninstalled it, when I went to go back to the home screen, I got the following options:

View attachment 88484

Here is what TouchWiz easy home looks like:

View attachment 88485

I never knew about easy home, so don't jump down my throat because you did. I've removed home screen themes before, and I never once got the aforementioned options, it usually just went to the normal home screen which is of course TouchWiz Home!

Yup, it's actually one of the features Samsung advertises...

Normally, to switch from one to the other you go to "Settings --> My Device (tab) --> Home Screen Mode". From there you can choose "standard mode" or "Starter mode", the latter of which is the Touchwiz Easy launcher.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep yep. They did it in the backyard grill commercial.. Guy said he likes easy things (one without the phone) and he goes oh that's why they have easy mode and changes it.

I've never tried it... I normally use Nova Launcher.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.