Google Now Goes Blank--Shows "No Cards"

Seth_Overbury

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry if this has been addressed already...this has happened two or three times to me. Randomly my Google Now widget will stop displaying cards--all it says is "No Cards". In the past it has always displayed the weather, time home, etc. There has always been something, but now it is just blank. It also won't let me click on the widget to open Now.

Last time I fixed it by removing the widget from the screen & readding it--but I lost all of my preferences for Now. I tried that this time, but it still says "no cards".

Any ideas?

prozacfield

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Not trying to insult or troll, but that's the best reason to stop using Now. Useless, buggy, battery-consuming ?innovation? that spies on you.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine will do that from time to time, usually after a restart. For me, just opening the Google Search app seems to get the cards back. I don't know why they don't just have the widget go straight to Google Search if there aren't any cards.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry if this has been addressed already...this has happened two or three times to me. Randomly my Google Now widget will stop displaying cards--all it says is "No Cards". In the past it has always displayed the weather, time home, etc. There has always been something, but now it is just blank. It also won't let me click on the widget to open Now.

Last time I fixed it by removing the widget from the screen & readding it--but I lost all of my preferences for Now. I tried that this time, but it still says "no cards".

Any ideas?

Yeah it does it to me occasionally. To get the cards back press and hold the home key on your phone for a second. A screen will pop up, there will be three on screen buttons. One of the buttons will say Google on it. Though some phones use different icons. I know on some the Google button is blue with a G on it. Press that and Google Now will open up with your cards showing. Occasionally you might have to hit the show more cards button.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

Seth_Overbury

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it does it to me occasionally. To get the cards back press and hold the home key on your phone for a second. A screen will pop up, there will be three on screen buttons. One of the buttons will say Google on it. Though some phones use different icons. I know on some the Google button is blue with a G on it. Press that and Google Now will open up with your cards showing. Occasionally you might have to hit the show more cards button.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

This worked perfectly. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar