Hello guys, my girlfriends S4 is having an issue from some days ago because she has to turn off the wifi in order to get access to the Internet Data plan of the phone, I have one S4 too and mine is working smoothly (only lags like 20 seconds when loading the contact list for the first time of the day), any of you know the cause of this issue and how to solve it?
    10-23-2013 04:15 PM
    She might be near a WiFi hot spot that she used in the past, but the password changed or she needs to re authenticate thought the web. I had mine do that at the airport last weekend. My phone connected to the WiFi, but because I hadn't clicked through their TOS page on a web browser it wasn't letting me access the internet. If that's what it is, she can open up her WiFi settings page where it shows the available hot spots, click the one that she's connected to and pick "forget" to stop it from doing that. If she has it set up to store WiFi settings in the Google cloud then she wouldn't have even had to connect to the hot spot on her current phone. She could have even done it on a previous phone.
    10-23-2013 04:32 PM