Best mono Bluetooth headset for the GS4 ????

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I did do a search but did not find much results/help.

I do a lot of driving and need a simple no frills mono Bluetooth headset,,, the ONLY thing I care about is good call quality on both ends.

I went thru a few car kits, Motorola Roadster 2 and Super Buddy and they both sucked for the people I was talking too,,, echo, noise and all that.

I just got a Motorola HX550, call quality was great on my end but again really bad for the people on the other end.

I'm trying to avoid buying every Bluetooth headset ever made just find the few that play nice with the S4,, hence the reason for my post.

Like I mentioned,,, all I care about is good call quality on both ends,,, no features or frills.

Suggestions and opinions would great.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Davyo

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm partial to Plantronics because I've had nothing but great results with multiple units, including their Voyager Pro HD and the Voyager Legend. Why do I have two? I keep the Voyager Legend in my car and the Pro HD in my backpack. Both work great with excellent call quality and battery life.

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm partial to Plantronics because I've had nothing but great results with multiple units, including their Voyager Pro HD and the Voyager Legend. Why do I have two? I keep the Voyager Legend in my car and the Pro HD in my backpack. Both work great with excellent call quality and battery life.

Thanks much,,, I shall put the Plantronics on my short list.

Cheers
Davyo

swieder

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I keep the Samsung HM7000 in my car. It has a boom mic and good noise cancelation. I put a jabra gel on the ear piece which improves the reception.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk