Can I Do this on my Galaxy s4?

ManvirS

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Okay you know how people send you links in emails like amazon or something and is there any way that when I tap on the link it opens it in internet?

Similar to the iPhone. All links were blue and easily openable with a tap. Now I have to copy paste the whole thing.

Secondly, what is a good music player which has the ability to copy my existing playlists and songs and simply intergrate it into the new app. Anyone?

Thirdly, is there anyway to get rid of the safe volume message?

I am running 4.2.2 on T-Mobile Galaxy s4.

Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

MrMoto1992

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Use Gmail to be able to open links and such.

For the music, the standard music player actually works great. It will find any music you have on your device (internal storage or SD card) and play it. As far as transferring music its as easy as plugging in your phone to your computer with a micro USB and dragging and dropping the music onto your phone. Too easy!

Hope this helped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm able to click on embedded links in emails in the stock email app and it will open them in a web browser, so I'm not sure what's causing your issue.

I agree the stock music app works fine. For importing iTunes music and playlists this app works very well - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrtstudio.iSyncr&hl=en; you also have to download their software to your main computer if that's where you have the music. They also have a companion music player - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrtstudio.AnotherMusicPlayer&hl=en.

Last edited:

ManvirS

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I am using Yahoo Mail.

Also I am not talking about putting music into my phone. I am asking for some good music players.

Thanks

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I am using Yahoo Mail.

Also I am not talking about putting music into my phone. I am asking for some good music players.

Thanks

If you want people to help you might provide more complete info. next time. If you look at my reply again, you'll see I linked a music player for you.

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'll bite.
In regards to your link issue, try going under app manager and clear defaults to whatever browser you have set as default and yahoo mail. Maybe you even want to clear cache and data and force close and reboot. Might want to backup emails first.
They should be clickable, if they are still not you have a setting, probably in yahoo mail saying to not open links when tapped or some such thing. I never use yahoo, but use others and do not have this issue.
For the music player, Rocket Player has an I-Syncr add on to do that if your talking about iTunes playlists. I use Jet Audio but I don't do playlists just albums. There's lots of music apps try them all, see which one you do like.
For the safe volume message a simple search would've given you that answer, it's been asked a lot. Look in the setting for an equalize volume type setting, I believe this will equalize all song volume just below the warning trigger. Doesn't work for everyone. Most need to be rooted and use a mod to turn it off.

'Don't take my help as gospel, I post my ideas. Use them if you want, to help in your own research'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781