Touch Wiz Issue Galaxy S4 GT-I9505

criz2

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I recently upgraded to Android 4.3 via OTA. Phone is working good for me so far. Just had it warranty replaced 5 days ago cause it wouldn't charge anymore so they gave me a brandnew phone without waiting time, gotta love the customer service over here in Germany.

But now I am having an Issue regarding Touch Wiz. Whenever I'm uninstalling an app the screen freezes for a few seconds and then says: Touch Wiz has been stopped. The app has been uninstalled successfully though.

All I want to know is if someone else is experiencing the same issue? There is no way I could report this error by choosing to send an error report through the interface whenever it says that Touch Wiz has been stopped.

Looking forward for replies.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I recently upgraded to Android 4.3 via OTA. Phone is working good for me so far. Just had it warranty replaced 5 days ago cause it wouldn't charge anymore so they gave me a brandnew phone without waiting time, gotta love the customer service over here in Germany.

But now I am having an Issue regarding Touch Wiz. Whenever I'm uninstalling an app the screen freezes for a few seconds and then says: Touch Wiz has been stopped. The app has been uninstalled successfully though.

All I want to know is if someone else is experiencing the same issue? There is no way I could report this error by choosing to send an error report through the interface whenever it says that Touch Wiz has been stopped.

Looking forward for replies.

Posted via Android Central App

Welcome to the forums.
I would try clearing cache in recovery. The old cached data from the old stock ROM may be conflicting with the new one. I have confirmed this to work on a US S4, so give it a try: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html