1. Randomly it shows a little message bubble (similar to the one that pops up to say you're connected to xyz wireless network) that says External Memory Left 1.8 MB. I check my storage screen and I have 14 GB open on my SD card and 8 GB on internal memory.
    2. When I boot into recovery to clear my system cache, it allows me to boot into recovery and to select cache but when I select it starts to clear but then gives the little error Android on its back.

Any ideas on what is causing either problem? Any help is much appreciated :-)

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4
    10-27-2013 08:57 AM
    1. Randomly it shows a little message bubble (similar to the one that pops up to say you're connected to xyz wireless network) that says External Memory Left 1.8 MB. I check my storage screen and I have 14 GB open on my SD card and 8 GB on internal memory.
    2. When I boot into recovery to clear my system cache, it allows me to boot into recovery and to select cache but when I select it starts to clear but then gives the little error Android on its back.

Any ideas on what is causing either problem? Any help is much appreciated :-)

The memory warning is likely related to the storage available for apps, which is separate from the internal and external sd cards. If you are running low you can go into the system settings > applications > sort by size and clear the cache of the larger sized apps to free up some space.
    10-27-2013 09:21 AM
    The memory warning is likely related to the storage available for apps, which is separate from the internal and external sd cards.
    Do you know how much we actually have for apps? I only have a dozen or so news and social media apps

10-27-2013 09:25 AM