Ok, just upgraded from my GS2 to GS4, and I'm really excited about it. Couple of things I don't like, and would like to change, can anyone help me a th the following?

1. It says "life companion" on my lock screen, don't want it, how to I remove it?

2. I dint have an easy access to a comma in my swipe keyboard like I did on my gs2, what the hell? I also don't like the button layout in swype keyboard on the secondary keys.

3. When I take a picture the picture pops up in the upper left corner of the camera screen, instead of the bottom left...any way to change that? I can't reach the picture icon to view it when using the phone with one hand....

4. I used to be able to click on my clock on my home screen and view all of my clock options, alarms, stopwatch, etc...do I really have to have widgets for all of those things separately now?

Thanks guys!
    10-28-2013 05:23 PM
    #1. Go under settings, my device, lock screen, lock screen widgets. There you go.
    #2. Maybe long press of the period key? Idk, I don't use stock keyboard. For a free alternative try Google keyboard, or SwiftKey for a paid. Regardless it's probably a long press of a key.
    #3. Get in the habit of taking photos/videos holding the phone in landscape mode. I don't think you can change that.
    #4. Idk I don't really use stock anything, every other clock I have has those options readily available. Check out the app Timely, it's a beautiful clock app. You can't use your own alarm sounds yet but it's worth checking out..
    Good luck, and enjoy playing around on your phone.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-28-2013 08:45 PM