Automatically login to wifi?

AM759

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Is there an app that will automatically sign me into a wifi network. I wasnt having much luck at finding a good one. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337M

Last edited:

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Is there an app that will automatically sign me into a wifi network. I wasnt having much luck at finding a good one. Thanks.

The phone will automatically sign you into wifi networks you've previously accessed. What kind of sign in are you talking about?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
^^^^ what they both said. If you have wifi on and it sees the wifi network it will automatically reconnect to that network.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

AM759

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I meant when you have to go into the browser and put in a username and password.

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know, no. That sort of WiFi log in will always be prompted by the access point no matter if you've already accessed it for security reasons. No matter what device you may be using.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I meant when you have to go into the browser and put in a username and password.

As far as I know, no. That sort of WiFi log in will always be prompted by the access point no matter if you've already accessed it for security reasons. No matter what device you may be using.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

She's right ^^^
If you're taking about Wi-Fi like from a hospital, university or even McDonald's, that's just the way it is.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae