I could not hear sound while my phone is connected to the aux but before I used to hear sound through the car speakers now it doesnt. I recieve a message whenever the phone gets disconnected from the aux and it says: "This sound effect works only through earphone mode only" (first time to get this message). I restarted the phone and still the same problem. Btw it is a galaxy s4.
    10-30-2013 01:31 PM
    I could not hear sound while my phone is connected to the aux but before I used to hear sound through the car speakers now it doesnt. I recieve a message whenever the phone gets disconnected from the aux and it says: "This sound effect works only through earphone mode only" (first time to get this message). I restarted the phone and still the same problem. Btw it is a galaxy s4.
    I can answer one part of your question - "This sound effect works only through earphone mode only" means that you've got your music player app set to use an equalizer setting that only works with earphones, and when the sound cable is unplugged from the phone it's telling you the setting won't work without earphones plugged in. It's hard to tell why you can't get sound to work with the phone plugged into the auxiliary port for your car's sound system. I did have a problem with my phone after I put a case on it; the plug I had to connect it into the auxiliary port in my car would not work with the case on. That's the only thing I can think of.
    ladyhaly likes this.
    10-30-2013 01:39 PM