Is it me or does it make the S4 look like an iPhone 5C?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    10-31-2013 03:59 PM
    It kind of does. But that's why I didn't buy it. :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    10-31-2013 09:06 PM
    It kind of does. But that's why I didn't buy it. :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

I really like it. It gives the phone a solid feel without adding bulk.
    keyzlife likes this.
    11-01-2013 10:31 AM
    I love mine. I have a white S4 and I bought the white and black candy shells. They're solid and retains the thin and slim profile of the phone. I also have the extra battery kit and I find the candy shell easy to remove unlike the other case I've tried like the otter box commuter and defender. In fact, after I finally bought the extra battery kit, I find myself just sticking to the candy shells as they're the easiest to remove and put back when changing batteries. Been using candy shells previously as well with my S3 and Note 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-02-2013 02:52 AM
    Only problem I have with mine is that they scratch easily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    keyzlife likes this.
    11-03-2013 10:14 PM
    I have them on my S4 and my wife's S3. Hers is white and mine is black. They do scratch easily so that is something to keep in mind if that will bother you. Her white one doesn't really show the scratches at all, but the black does. But they are good cases. I have dropped mine pretty hard probably ten times and kept my phone good and the case didn't crack. I've always been an Otterbox commuter person but the commuter fit for the S4 was a big disappointment.

But to answer the op's ? It does kinds of make it have that shape but no one would mistake it for one given our screen is almost as big as that whole phone. :-)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro
    11-04-2013 05:26 AM
    I have them on my S4 and my wife's S3. Hers is white and mine is black. They do scratch easily so that is something to keep in mind if that will bother you. Her white one doesn't really show the scratches at all, but the black does. But they are good cases. I have dropped mine pretty hard probably ten times and kept my phone good and the case didn't crack. I've always been an Otterbox commuter person but the commuter fit for the S4 was a big disappointment.

But to answer the op's ? It does kinds of make it have that shape but no one would mistake it for one given our screen is almost as big as that whole phone. :-)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy ™ S4 using Tapatalk Pro
    LOL.. Definitely. Me coming from the iPhone 5 and now seeing the 5c I can't help to think that if apple made an 5'' iPhone C it will probably look like the S4 with the candy shell on it.
    keyzlife likes this.
    11-04-2013 09:31 AM
    Only problem I have with mine is that they scratch easily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Without a doubt. I think some come scratched from being handled during the packing phase. But with the scratches and all it's still one of the best cases I've owned. Plus it's hard to notice them unless u have a super close up.
    keyzlife likes this.
    11-04-2013 09:35 AM
    Without a doubt. I think some come scratched from being handled during the packing phase. But with the scratches and all it's still one of the best cases I've owned. Plus it's hard to notice them unless u have a super close up.
    True. I may go with the candy shell grip to keep the back better. But it kind of kills the sleek look. Maybe just go with a white and charcoal one... Idk. I need to invent my own case.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro
    11-04-2013 04:09 PM