I received a refurbished S4 from Verizon yesterday after my old on had SIM card recognition issues. Got everything all set up properly, but am running into frustrating problem. When i type in a name in the address field for text messaging/ "messaging" app, it doesn't auto complete like it used to... it is only giving me a drop down of people's emails.... eg. if i type "alex" it only gives me options of contacts whose emails (not phone numbers or contact name) contain the name "alex" in the email address.... if i have a contact with the name Alex and ONLY a phone # it doesn't pop up. It used to be when i would start to type contact it would eliminate selection by name. not email. so frustrating!!! also, it seems to auto default to putting person's email into the address list (e.g, if i type "alex" only people with alex.XXX@gmail come up, BUT even if i select that contact it fills the message address field with their email NOT phone##... ACK

help please????
    10-31-2013 10:52 PM
    I am having the EXACT same issue and can't find answers anywhere...it only started happening after my phone's latest automatic update took place. Somebody please HELP US!!!
    11-11-2013 10:00 PM