11-13-2013 07:25 PM
42 12
tools
    50 MB? WTF? I never heard of such a thing. I'd throw it through their window with a nasty note on it and a brick tied to it lol.
    rdubmu likes this.
    11-04-2013 04:35 PM
    You should've got a Nexus 5 :/
    11-04-2013 06:19 PM
    Well, I'm finally back with an update guys! Just wanted to start by thanking every person who participated in this thread or offered advice. I greatly appreciate you all taking time to post in a thread like this

I went to my local Bell store and started off by letting the rep know that I've been having problems with the phone. I told her that I called the company twice and was told to go in and speak with someone about getting the phone replaced.

She then politely asked me what problems I was having, to which I told her and showed her (the micro USB wobbly issue). After looking at some paperwork, she told me that she would replace the phone without a hassle. She went back and grabbed a new one (in box and all) and proceeded to transfer my SIM and SD to the new phone. I also told her that I had a screen protector on the phone and she offered to give me a new one completely free.

I am extremely grateful I got a good rep and that she was understanding.

Anyways! I asked her if i could see the phone this time and check it over before taking it home. The phone was world's different than the one I had. The buttons were nice and solid, home button was tight, and the micro USB was completely snug. No wobble at all.

She also told me that because I am still within 14 days, if i have a problem with this phone as well then just bring it back in.

I am so pleased with the experience and with the new phone. Now I can truly appreciate the Galaxy S4 in all it's perfect glory Again, thank you all!
    11-04-2013 07:00 PM
    This the first android phone I have been happy with. I would still rather have windows phone but I am quite pleased with the gs4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    chocochip9 likes this.
    11-04-2013 07:35 PM
    Good to hear it worked out. I just picked up an s4 today. Was really torn between this and the g2. Hopefully I dont see similar issues

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    chocochip9 and STARGATE like this.
    11-04-2013 07:36 PM
    This the first android phone I have been happy with. I would still rather have windows phone but I am quite pleased with the gs4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    I wish the lumia 1520 was on T-Mobile. Happy you got a good G4

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app
    11-04-2013 07:51 PM
    Good to hear it worked out. I just picked up an s4 today. Was really torn between this and the g2. Hopefully I dont see similar issues

Thank you! And I am glad to hear you got the S4! The more I use it the more I am really starting to love it. Now that these issues are gone especially.

Trust me, it's usually just my luck to get a a phone and have to return it at least once. Every phone I have owned I had to return, but then I got a perfect model second time around. All my friends and their family who have an S4 have gotten perfect models as well. Hope you enjoy yours
    11-04-2013 07:55 PM

I am so pleased with the experience and with the new phone. Now I can truly appreciate the Galaxy S4 in all it's perfect glory Again, thank you all!
    Now you see the rewards of been persistent. :thumbup:

As I told you before, the Galaxy S4 is a great phone and I decided for it instead of the HTC One because it works best for me and my needs.

I'm glad to hear you got another GS4 and like it, when you could've asked for another phone.

Enjoy and have fun with your GS4. :thumbup:

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 3
    chocochip9 likes this.
    11-04-2013 08:36 PM

Hopefully you won't.
    Have fun with your new companion! :thumbup:

11-04-2013 08:37 PM
    im sorry my friend but what did you expect out of a cheaply made and hardly supported Samsung product? With the most powerful processors in production Samsung products will still lag and suck huge battery life. Its absolutely pathetic that they still haven't even fixed their horrid SMS application. Ill never by another Samsung product again until they cease the horrid software optimization and totally revamp what is touchwiz
    11-05-2013 01:34 AM
    Glad you got it all sorted out

Had my GS4 since launch day, and it's been nothing but awesome, sucks when someone gets a bad unit and doesn't get to experience how incredible this beast is.
    STARGATE and keyzlife like this.
    11-05-2013 05:53 AM
    Glad you got it all sorted out

Had my GS4 since launch day, and it's been nothing but awesome, sucks when someone gets a bad unit and doesn't get to experience how incredible this beast is.
    Heck yea!!! You got that right! :thumbup:

11-05-2013 06:30 AM
    im sorry my friend but what did you expect out of a cheaply made and hardly supported Samsung product? With the most powerful processors in production Samsung products will still lag and suck huge battery life. Its absolutely pathetic that they still haven't even fixed their horrid SMS application. Ill never by another Samsung product again until they cease the horrid software optimization and totally revamp what is touchwiz
    Oh c'mon! It's not that bad!
    My GS4 is my first Samsung phone and I didn't need much time to get use to it. Don't see why some people hate TouchWiz.

11-05-2013 06:34 AM
    I don't get why people hate TW so much either. I remember when I was about to leave my Xperia X10, couldn't decide between the GS2 and Htc Sensation XE, I was almost put off by the negative comments surrounding TW. I went out and tried a GS2 myself and loved it, have stuck with Samsun since, thoroughly enjoyed my S2 and still have it, enjoyed S3 until I broke it and thoroughly enjoying my S4 and can't wait to see the S5.
    STARGATE likes this.
    11-05-2013 06:49 AM
    I don't get why people hate TW so much either. I remember when I was about to leave my Xperia X10, couldn't decide between the GS2 and Htc Sensation XE, I was almost put off by the negative comments surrounding TW. I went out and tried a GS2 myself and loved it, have stuck with Samsun since, thoroughly enjoyed my S2 and still have it, enjoyed S3 until I broke it and thoroughly enjoying my S4 and can't wait to see the S5.
    I figured those who hate TouchWhiz love vanilla Android. I don't know, but it's best to test the phones yourself so you can decide if you like it or not. :thumbup:

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    11-05-2013 11:31 AM
    I figured those who hate TouchWhiz love vanilla Android. I don't know, but it's best to test three phones yourself so you can decide if you like it or not. :thumbup:

I used to hate Touchwiz. Now, not so much. (I didn't give Touchwiz my approval before the S4 came along.) Android is all about customization though and because of that, I have bought APEX Launcher and some themes, just in case I want a fresh new look to my device.

It's awesome. I like my S4... But the with the amount of apps I have, the internal memory is starting to fail me. I have then decided to go and wait for the Note 4 next time. I don't mind the large screen anyway. I rather actually appreciate it, since I would love to have an S-Pen for sketching and photoediting.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    STARGATE likes this.
    11-13-2013 02:50 AM
    I used to hate Touchwiz. Now, not so much. (I didn't give Touchwiz my approval before the S4 came along.) Android is all about customization though and because of that, I have bought APEX Launcher and some themes, just in case I want a fresh new look to my device.

It's awesome. I like my S4... But the with the amount of apps I have, the internal memory is starting to fail me. I have then decided to go and wait for the Note 4 next time. I don't mind the large screen anyway. I rather actually appreciate it, since I would love to have an S-Pen for sketching and photoediting.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Good deal. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ“ฒโ˜›๐Ÿ”œ๐Ÿ“ฑ

11-13-2013 07:25 PM
42 12