Which phone to buy?

LOLOLzers123

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
OK so I will be selling my computer in a week or two and I'll have about $350 to spend. I wont be buying this phone from a carrier, but craigslist. It doesnt matter what carrier I buy because I wont have a carrier. Ill be using wifi to make calls and texts using Pinger.

So, I'm looking at these phones

Most wanted-

Samsung Galaxy S4-Main most popular phone, a flagship device from samsung. Good all rounder. Only problems I have are that I hate how laggy touchwiz is. Can't stand it.

Samsung Galaxy Mega-Love the big screen, but its only 720P :/ and it only has the Dual-core 1.7 GHz processor, and 1.5gb of ram.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2-Older device I know, but we get 2gb of ram here compared to the 1.5gb on the mega, and we get a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor instead of only a dual core. I like the pen, seems unnessicary but a cool feature that Id love to have (not a seller for me though). It also has a nice big screen.

Samsung Galaxy note 3-dont think ill be able to afford it

Phones I will look at but not extremly interested in

Nexus 5-new device, probably wont be able to find one on craigslist for my price, but then again its only $350/$400 new. Will look into it (very fast phone)

Moto X-Nice device, I think the screen would be plenty, but it only has a dual core processor. Yes I know the mega does too but it doesnt have that nice big screen. This phone is running more of a stock android so it might run smoother and it will definatly be cheaper.

HTC One-Like the design, but button layout is too odd for me and Im not sure I like the Sense UI.

I really really like the removable back door, huge amounts of accessories avaible, and how customizable the Samsung devices are, but what really worries me is touchwiz, and its lagginess. I like the features and I shouldnt and wont put a launcher like Nova on.

-Big battery life is a big plus, and I know that the samsung devices have good battery life (espicially mega and Note 2) dont know about the others

Micro SD card slot is a plus

Thanks

P.S. This is my first post on here so go easy on me :)

P.S.S Im coming from an iPhone 4 with ios 7 so its extremly laggy so almost anything would be better.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Deff nexus 5 400 for an unlocked 32 gig device seems like a steal with a 5 inch 1080p 2 gigs of ram and a snap dragon 800 image stabilization

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

LOLOLzers123

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
OK but I really like the removable back cover and all the accessories for samsung...Will deff look in to nexus 5. Might wait a little till I can get one for cheaper.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
But 400 is not subsidised that's the price of the handset period you get vanilla android every update you get nexus 4 launched with 4.0 jelly bean it already has 5.0 kit kat soon as the source code is a available its pushed from google themselves the easiest to unlock the most roms for any phone

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
WARNING ADULT THANKSGIVING JOKE !!!(REALLY FUNNY :)
THIS Couple have been married for 30+ years the husband has a bad flatulence problem and the wife says one day your going to **** your guts out shes gutting the thanksgiving turkey SHE HAS THIS EVIL SMILE she balls them up while hes sleeping and puts them in his underwear she waits she hears this scream!!! She laughs to herself he comes down and can bearly walk she ask what was going on he said you were rite i finally **** my insides out!!!!!
Wait for it
Wait for it
She is puzzled as to why he can barly walk
Wait for it .....
He says two fingers Vaseline and the grace of god i got them back in i need to go to the hospital
Enjoy :)

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
WARNING ADULT THANKSGIVING JOKE !!!(REALLY FUNNY :)
THIS Couple have been married for 30+ years the husband has a bad flatulence problem and the wife says one day your going to **** your guts out shes gutting the thanksgiving turkey SHE HAS THIS EVIL SMILE she balls them up while hes sleeping and puts them in his underwear she waits she hears this scream!!! She laughs to herself he comes down and can bearly walk she ask what was going on he said you were rite i finally **** my insides out!!!!!
Wait for it
Wait for it
She is puzzled as to why he can barly walk
Wait for it .....
He says two fingers Vaseline and the grace of god i got them back in i need to go to the hospital
Enjoy :)

Can you please stop posting this in random threads? It has nothing to do with the topic. Thanks.