Increase vibration intensity on S4?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I know it is unlikely - but is it possible to increase the vibration intensity on an S4? I carry my phone while archery hunting and my buddy and I use them to communicate from our stands. I normally miss his call because I either don't hear the or feel the vibration on my S4. Thanks.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I know it is unlikely - but is it possible to increase the vibration intensity on an S4? I carry my phone while archery hunting and my buddy and I use them to communicate from our stands. I normally miss his call because I either don't hear the or feel the vibration on my S4. Thanks.
I don't think you can do it on the stock ROM. There are some custom ROMs that let you increase the intensity though :)

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
[FIX] Weak vibration on your S4? Here is a creative work around! - xda-developers
I think you have to be rooted to do this as well
Is a custom ROM completely out of the question?

No not out of the question - however everything else on the phone works as I want it to and I'm not really wild about messing around rooting etc for just a stronger vibrate. Plus there's only 2 weeks of archery season left this year anyway - so after that it won't matter until next year. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz