I manually updated my Sprint Galaxy S4 to version 4.3 a few days ago. I see the following changes:

1. Samsung keyboard now has the auto-correction feature that was not there in US phones (enable from settings).
    2. I see under "All" in Applications a service called "ANT Radio Service" It says use "ANT Radio Interface". Does this
    refer to actual Radio antenna to be used to receive real radio over the air? I know this feature exists for world
    phones but not available for US phones.
    11-04-2013 08:00 AM
    I manually updated my Sprint Galaxy S4 to version 4.3 a few days ago. I see the following changes:

1. Samsung keyboard now has the auto-correction feature that was not there in US phones (enable from settings).
    2. I see under "All" in Applications a service called "ANT Radio Service" It says use "ANT Radio Interface". Does this
    refer to actual Radio antenna to be used to receive real radio over the air? I know this feature exists for world
    phones but not available for US phones.
    Concerning 2, ANT radio is some kind of wireless communications interface for other apps, it's not an over-the-air radio reception service - see here for more: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...service.socket
    11-04-2013 08:02 AM