anyone have it where they try to place a widget on the homescreen and it doesnt appear?

had this happen like 3-5 times tired of doing it... if anyone knows the source of the porblem more importantly the fix for that thatll be appreciated!

thanks
    11-04-2013 10:50 AM
    anyone have it where they try to place a widget on the homescreen and it doesnt appear?

had this happen like 3-5 times tired of doing it... if anyone knows the source of the porblem more importantly the fix for that thatll be appreciated!

thanks
    If the widget is larger than the available space that will happen. I end up placing the widget on a blank home screen page, re-sizing it then drag it to the spot where I want it.

Sent from my Hyperdriven Dev Edition Vzw SCH-I545 with KT kernel using Tapatalk 4
    11-04-2013 03:14 PM
    nope that didnt fix the problem its like any external app like twitter and facebook both cant be put on my homescreen
    11-08-2013 10:10 AM
    nope that didnt fix the problem its like any external app like twitter and facebook both cant be put on my homescreen
    The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps there is a setting where the desktop is locked? Does this happen only with widgets? Can you place app icons? Is it with all widgets or just some of them?

Sent from my Hyperdriven Dev Edition Vzw SCH-I545 with KT kernel using Tapatalk 4
    11-09-2013 07:36 AM