4.3 GS4 issues

dannyv09

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ever since I updated to 4.3 my music widget keeps popping up at random times. Is this a common problem or just me? Anyone know what I can do? Do I just gotta wait for the next update?

Posted via Android Central App

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Several people have mentioned it in different threads. I haven't had the problem, but from what I've seen in other peoples' discussion the best solution is to disable the stock Samsung music app. There are plenty of other (free and paid) music apps available in the Play Store.

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I just checked and it doesn't look like you can turn off the Samsung Music player app. The person who posted that may have meant a different app. I'll see what I can find.

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I believe it can be disabled or frozen via Application Manager?

OP, do you happen to have a Verizon S4? Most people who has have this problem, if not all, had Verizon S4s.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

kingzee

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Here is the issue I'm having. I had the text messaging problem with contacts, but taking the battery out and restarting my phone seemed to fix that. I have another major problem though... When I receive notifications in the notification menu, I click on them but it does not open the locks screen and show the app. I have to unlock it, and then it will show the app whose notification I initially attempted to view. Anyone else having this issue? How do you solve it? Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7