Chances are I won't get an answer, but her it goes
    There was a time when my S4 worked properly, but now (barely 3 months in) it seems it might have begun the decline

- Calls auto hang up before dialling (intermittent problem)
    - Data hangs and does nothing (intermittent problem)
    - Got an icon that flickers randomly into view and disappears. No idea what it is, because it goes so quickly. Haven't seen it in a while. Someone on here reckons it's something syncing
    - Random scanning new software notice from AVG even though nothing was downloading. AVG scans always come back clean
    - Also get the persistent 'An application has been prevented from accessing system data' notice caused by knox I'm guessing (which isn't even installed)
    - And the latest one, ringtone didn't work. Changed it to one of my own songs and when the phone received a call, it didn't play, just vibrated. One call later it worked

Which of these are bugs, glitches, faulty phone, infection by virus
    11-06-2013 12:43 PM
    When weird stuff like that happens, it's worth wiping the system cache partition, which is just temporary system data that can sometimes mess things up. No personal data is lost. Follow the instructions here under "Wipe Cache Partition": Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
    11-09-2013 01:07 AM