This morning my Samsung Galaxy S4 did a system update. After the update I had the Maroon 5 Overexposed Album ready to play on my phone. I do not own this album and have no idea where it came from. I've searched and searched though the phone and there doesn't seem to be any files for it. If I close it out, it will eventually come back when I try to unlock my screen. Right after the phone did it's update I had an alert saying a malicious attempt was made on my phone but it was blocked. I don't know what it was or what app blocked it. In addition to all this, my notifications sound is no longer working. I have it on "sound" but it only vibrates right now. Not sure if its related to the mystery music or not. Any thoughts? Suggestions? This is what it looks like whenever I start to unlock my phone.

Samsung Galaxy S4 - Music Album Appeared After Update-screenshot_2013-11-06-07-33-45.jpg
    11-06-2013 03:05 PM
    I am having the same problem after the update. Also got the notification that there was an unauthorized attempt to access a secure area of my phone. Now my music player keeps popping up and starting. Google Play also loads automatically even after I turn it off and change it's settings.

It also prompted me to update the Security System but I didn't do that yet. That notification went away and is no longer prompting me.
    Ugghh!!! My phone worked great before this...
    11-11-2013 01:34 PM
    Same problem here with the music player. Except it's my downloaded music that's on it and I never got a warning about a bug or whatever. I have stopped the application and force closed multiple times and it still comes back. Somebody help us out here please!! Make it go away it covers up my sweet little baby's face on my lock screen lol

Posted via Android Central App
    Ramblinman136 likes this.
    11-11-2013 07:51 PM
    The Samsung Music application opens itself up repeatedly for me too. It sticks on the lock screen and won't go away, even after rebooting, forcing it to stop, etc, etc, multiple times. STOP IT HELP ME
    11-14-2013 04:54 PM
    never mind, i figured it out and cant seem to delete my post.
    11-14-2013 07:19 PM
    I also am having this issue and my auto correct is going bananas too. Along with the security warning and Samsung music constantly restarting even after force closing it multiple times. I never had these issues until I downloaded the new update that it told me was available. Last time I do that without checking it out first. It's all but turning my phone into mess.
    12-12-2013 10:05 PM