Hello
    first time on this forum cause i cannot find the answer anywhere....
    Question
    when creating a new text, tap on enter recipient and from the contact list it brings up my contacts, but also brings up email address that i have replied to at one time.
    How do i delete the history of those email address or how to not show email address in my contacts like that????

Thanks
    Kenny
    11-07-2013 04:03 PM
    damn it! i freakin hate it! 1 week ago i could just start writing names in the recipient field, and then , magically the contacts number would show up. NOW after the crappy *** freakin horse**** update or whatever it seems to ignore all FU7ING contacts i have, and popup email-adresses with similar names instead!

FU SAMSUNG! I HATE YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to think that Android on samsung was the best, but now.. seeesh... i have so many other SW problems lately that im actually considering fu7ing flushing this s4 down the toilet and buy an Iphone..

And Kenny, I have the same problem. unless u want to delete all mail manually, buy another brand. every time i start new text SMS , im raging over this. seems to me, sw fail fail fail fail v fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail

damn it
    11-14-2013 04:19 PM