I have recently plugged up my phone to my computer to sync my photos. I am using windows live gallery and it is finding 8600 photos which is way more than the photos I have in my gallery. (I have used this to upload photos from by S4 before but not recently. This is also how I synced my iphone photos to my computer with no problem.) I go to look at the photos that it has found (before syncing) and there are random photos from facebook friends included with the photos in my gallery. I have never even synced my contacts from facebook before and nothing is checked in the facebook app to be synced. The photos look like they are random photos that were uploaded by them to their facebook pages. I do not even see the photos saved anywhere on my phone. I uninstalled the facebook app and tried importing my photos again but it is still finding the photos??? Anyone have a solution as to how to stop the photos from being saved to my phone or where they are being stored? I do not want to have to look through each album once they're imported and delete photos every time I want to sync my photos. Thanks!
    11-09-2013 01:12 PM
    Go to settings, accounts and sync, then there should be a sync with Facebook account. Remove account then log back in, but don't sync photos

Sent from my HTC Xperia S4
    11-09-2013 01:45 PM
    Go to settings, accounts and sync, then there should be a sync with Facebook account. Remove account then log back in, but don't sync photos

I went to the settings there is no option to sync. I have actually deleted the facebook account but the pictures are still being imported. Would you happen to know where the photos are being saved and why?
    11-09-2013 08:23 PM
    I went to the settings there is no option to sync. I have actually deleted the facebook account but the pictures are still being imported. Would you happen to know where the photos are being saved and why?
    Nope sorry.

11-09-2013 08:46 PM
    I would imagine that they are being saved to a cache partition.
    Try wiping your cache and check again.
    If not then it should be saving in the actual apps data. So try clearing the facebook data partition.
    11-09-2013 09:44 PM
    I had to select Gallery then Help then contents and deselect Display Pictures.
    01-24-2014 05:46 PM