The Settings page, which is opened from the home screen menu is popping up randomly. Usually when I open the lock screen it appears. Sometimes even when I am typing. Has anyone noticed a similar problem? Does anyone have a fix for it?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-11-2013 11:59 AM
    I have a Samsug Note 3 and I had the same problem. I found out that it is the Espier IOS Launcher for the IOS 6 version, not the IOS 7 version. I noticed that I would open up and go on the Espier IOS 7 Launcher; go on the Mobile Portal and it would take me to my settings page (not the web page; thats what it's supposed to do). I would have to press the back button and then I would be at the page that I was to be on. This would happen to me over and over. I had a few other applications that this would happen on. I started to delete the applications that I recently put on my phone to see if that was the problem. None of them had the problem. Finally I tried to push on the Espier Launcher IOS 6 version and it would not open, it would just crash. I unstalled the program and SUCCESS once I did that I have not had the problem with the settings page opening up randomly anymore.

The bottom line (for me that is) is that I think when the program updated itself it did not install properly or the program is not working properly anymore.

I hope this help who ever is having this problem or a simililar one. It was getting me mad and took me days to finally figure it out.
    11-11-2013 10:28 PM