I found it by accident but its a HUGE improvement over the old way.

Before when you wanted to uninstall and app you go to settings, application manager, find the app, then uninstall.
    Now (as it should have been all along) you can long press an app in the app drawer and drag up to uninstall. They also included the option to go to the app info if you need that too.

Not sure if someone already talked about this somewhere, but i'm hoping someone didn't notice this and it makes them happy too!

EDIT: Also feel free to post any other little things here that you've found that you like about 4.3 that you think people may not know about.
    11-14-2013 09:01 AM
    I found it by accident but its a HUGE improvement over the old way.

Before when you wanted to uninstall and app you go to settings, application manager, find the app, then uninstall.
    Now (as it should have been all along) you can long press an app in the app drawer and drag up to uninstall. They also included the option to go to the app info if you need that too.

Not sure if someone already talked about this somewhere, but i'm hoping someone didn't notice this and it makes them happy too!
    Most of the third-party launchers offer similar solutions to uninstall apps or have quick access to the application settings to uninstall. It's a feature that I think most OEM's should have included a long time ago. Glad to see you enjoy this in the 4.3 update - how are you enjoying the update overall?
    Greg Riegler likes this.
    11-14-2013 09:08 AM
    Most of the third-party launchers offer similar solutions to uninstall apps or have quick access to the application settings to uninstall. It's a feature that I think most OEM's should have included a long time ago. Glad to see you enjoy this in the 4.3 update - how are you enjoying the update overall?
    Yah I have a Nexus 7 (2012) so i've enjoyed being able to uninstall an app like that for awhile, and hated that my phone never had it so its great.

Overall? Love the smoothness and speed of everything. Seems like they really got their stuff together to help speed up the phone. Camera opens up really quickly, haven't had a single stutter at all.

Would have really loved a black dialer and contacts app, but oh well =P
    ScottsoNJ likes this.
    11-14-2013 09:32 AM
    Just found a 2nd thing thats great!

If you use blocking mode, it doesn't take up a constant area in your notification drop down. FINALLY. made no sense to have it there...
    11-14-2013 03:40 PM
    Also while in the app drawer, you can hit the settings button and tap uninstall. You can uninstall several apps quickly. This has been there since 4.2.2....maybe even earlier.
    11-14-2013 05:40 PM
    Just found a 2nd thing thats great!

If you use blocking mode, it doesn't take up a constant area in your notification drop down. FINALLY. made no sense to have it there...
    Mine does

Posted via Android Central App
    11-14-2013 05:52 PM