Samsung Galaxy S4 - Google+ with auto-awesome movie mode

dustinfrank

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Do any of you guys and gals with the S4 have the auto-awesome movie mode in your G+ app? I have the latest version and still don't have that mode. The play store says something like "available for certain devices". Wonder why we're not getting it? I would love to play around with that feature. Not even seeing it in browser yet, either.

antilles76

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My bad. Below is from the support page:

Auto Awesome movies

You can create Auto Awesome movies from the Google Photos app for Android, which are short films created automatically by editing together the videos and photos you capture around an experience. Choose the photos and videos you wish to make into an Auto Awesome movie, and let Google do the rest. You can change the theme, style, background music, or even remove, shorten, or re-order scenes. After your movie is created, you can choose to share or save it. Auto Awesome movies are currently only available for some devices running Android 4.3 and up, including the Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 10, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Moto X, and Moto DVX.

It only said 4.3 and higher, certain devices only.

dustinfrank

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
seeing the list of devices that DO get to play around with it somehow makes this more frustrating! (first world problem) Why in the world would the Note 3 get it but not the S4? Makes no sense...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol