Updated my S4 to 4.3 the other day pretty much right after it went live and was loving it (except for the disappearance of the mobile data toggle) up until today. I haven't had any stutters or lag, it's been fantastic. However today my home screen folders and app drawer started acting up. When I tap a folder the folder will register as open, but nothing shows up. Not even the folder background. As for the app drawer the pages are sometimes empty, or have only two or three rows, or have only a few rows but with icons stacked on top of each other. Additionally when the page is empty, a black blob (only way I can think to describe it) appears near the top left.

Anyone else experiencing this, or something similar?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-18-2013 08:52 PM
    Updated my S4 to 4.3 the other day pretty much right after it went live and was loving it (except for the disappearance of the mobile data toggle) up until today. I haven't had any stutters or lag, it's been fantastic. However today my home screen folders and app drawer started acting up. When I tap a folder the folder will register as open, but nothing shows up. Not even the folder background. As for the app drawer the pages are sometimes empty, or have only two or three rows, or have only a few rows but with icons stacked on top of each other. Additionally when the page is empty, a black blob (only way I can think to describe it) appears near the top left.

I haven't experienced any of this, nor read about it. Maybe try a hard reset?

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    11-18-2013 09:00 PM

I'm having this EXACT same problem. Super annoying as my apps disappear. Wiped cache and did hard reset. Still happens. Samsung said wait for patch or send phone in for repair. ..
    11-24-2013 04:13 PM