It is inpossible to install the latest Samsung Galaxy 4S security policy update??? I have trie to update it now at least 10 times and not doing it anymore until Samsung comes with a functioning solution to this problem. I just after tried updatings got an answer like There is network connenction error, failed to update??? My network is functioining correctly, something is wrong or some error is in that update!!! I also will say that I tried both ways without usb and with Kies and usb...Anything goes right with this update..So now I hope Samsung techs are looking at this update soon. Sincerely

Posted via Android Central App
    11-19-2013 08:03 AM
    It is inpossible to install the latest Samsung Galaxy 4S security policy update??? I have trie to update it now at least 10 times and not doing it anymore until Samsung comes with a functioning solution to this problem. I just after tried updatings got an answer like There is network connenction error, failed to update??? My network is functioining correctly, something is wrong or some error is in that update!!! I also will say that I tried both ways without usb and with Kies and usb...Anything goes right with this update..So now I hope Samsung techs are looking at this update soon. Sincerely

Posted via Android Central App
    You need to contact Samsung customer support.
    11-19-2013 09:26 AM