Difficulty getting clear pictures?

ashmarie093

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Help, please! Every time I try to use the camera on my S4, 3/4 of my pictures come out blurry! What am I doing wrong? I took off the plastic from the camera!

Thank you!!

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
The S4 camera tends to use a slow shutter speed, which can result in a blurry picture if you don't have the phone absolutely steady when taking a picture. If you're in bright light outdoors the shutter speed will usually be faster and you should get better pictures, but you still need to make sure you don't move or shake the phone when taking a picture. If the light is not as bright, you can get a faster shutter speed by using Sports Mode or by increasing the ISO setting to a higher number. You also need to make sure the camera is focused before taking a picture - you'll know it's focused when the white square on the camera screen turns green.

tmozer

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Help, please! Every time I try to use the camera on my S4, 3/4 of my pictures come out blurry! What am I doing wrong? I took off the plastic from the camera!

Thank you!!

I have not played with the camera much yet, but the few photos I took I was not impressed. However when I saw your post I said to myself "What plastic?". Sure enough there was a flat plastic donut circle on the lens which peeled off. I do hope that was meant to be removed?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca