11-26-2013 05:57 AM
31 12
tools
    Just got update this morn. Downloading now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337M
    11-23-2013 09:04 AM
    No issues so far! Everything seems to be working perfectly but I guess I won't fully know until a few days go by lol.

Actually maybe you could answer a question, has Samsung replaced their stock messaging app with hangouts? Can't find it anywhere lol

Posted via Android Central App
    Stock messaging App? I have never used it so wouldn't know. But glad to hear it's working well. GO CANADA!
    11-23-2013 09:20 AM
    Wow! I just did a manual check and I am updating as well to 4.3! On Telus in Ontario Canada
    11-23-2013 09:21 AM
    Rogers is getting it too. 789 mb.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4
    11-23-2013 09:46 AM
    Yeah, Verizon went ahead and now their users have the 4.3 software and the following bonus features:

• Appalling battery life, even when charging
    • Screen blackouts
    • Voice recognition broken
    • Wi-Fi instability problems, constant reconnecting
    • Wi-Fi guest network login problems
    • Constant switching between 3G/4G and Wi-Fi networks
    • Text messaging contact issues
    • Verizon car charger does not work
    • Mobile data icon missing
    • Music player self-launching
    • Bluetooth audio cutting out
    • Slower performance
    • Widget problems, Air View not working
    • Screen rotation broken

FYI Finished installing the 4.3 upgrade earlier this morning on my S4 via Telus. And I haven't had any of these issues you listed. EXCEPT the "Mobile data icon missing" as you say.
    This is not missing, it was removed. Personally it's rare I turn off my mobile data, and I am more than happy to go into my settings if for some reason I needed to turn it off or on.
    No need for a Quick Icon.
    So long story short. Maybe Verizon should have taken more time testing it in the lab before being FIRST in the USA to push it out to it's users.
    11-23-2013 10:56 AM
    FYI Finished installing the 4.3 upgrade earlier this morning on my S4 via Telus. And I haven't had any of these issues you listed. EXCEPT the "Mobile data icon missing" as you say.
    This is not missing, it was removed. Personally it's rare I turn off my mobile data, and I am more than happy to go into my settings if for some reason I needed to turn it off or on.
    No need for a Quick Icon.
    So long story short. Maybe Verizon should have taken more time testing it in the lab before being FIRST in the USA to push it out to it's users.
    So so happy your update went perfectly and you have no glitches, problems or issues with your new 4.3. That is awesome. I only wish all the other carriers could be so wonderful as your Telus and 100% test every update before it is released. We need to talk to them about this.
    mhinc likes this.
    11-26-2013 05:57 AM
31 12