Has anyone switched from the Moto X to the Samsung Galaxy S4?

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been checking out the Moto X and it looks kinda cool. I like the touch less control features but I was just wondering if anyone has switched from the X to the s4 and how they feel about it? I think my biggest concern is the camera. I want it to be decent of course. I haven't owned a Motorola phone since a flip phone years ago. I'm not looking for someone to bash one phone over the other, I just want opinions on how you feel after switching or if you would switch back if you could....If that makes any sense at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
From your sig it looks like you have an AT&T S4. ...which is a nice phone. If I were you I'd not move to the X because I'd rather have the removable/replaceable battery and the mSD card.

OptimuS G Pro

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
This was the ultimate choice in selecting my daughter's phone. We ended up going with the GS4. Main reasons: expandable storage, changeable battery, display size, likability of Touchwiz UI.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I love my s4, I've had it since July. I've switched to the iPhone 5s for a few days just to check out the new iOS 7 and it wasn't for me. But I'm a phone addict haha. But I just wasn't sure about the X, especially without the expandable storage. It it was a 32gb version it wouldn't be that hard of a choice but it's only 16. I can handle not having a removable battery.

Thanks for the input!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke