I've been having a strange problem lately. Certain people in my contact list do not show up in my caller id. So I'll see a text notification with a the person's number but without their name attached to it. After I open the text that's when it takes me to the messaging app where it replaces the numbers with the person's name. What is this? How can I fix it?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-24-2013 01:13 PM
    I've been having a strange problem lately. Certain people in my contact list do not show up in my caller id. So I'll see a text notification with a the person's number but without their name attached to it. After I open the text that's when it takes me to the messaging app where it replaces the numbers with the person's name. What is this? How can I fix it?

That is weird. I mean if you didn't tell us that when it takes me to the messaging app where it replaces the numbers with the person's name, I would have just said you inputted people wrong. But that's obviously not the case! I don't know what to tell you, never had that issue before, and I don't know anyone that has, I hope you get an answer/resolution as I would love to hear it too!
    11-24-2013 01:24 PM
    It's a very weird and annoying problem

11-24-2013 01:34 PM