I'm not sure how it started, but yesterday I wasnt able to load any of my games. They just open to a black screen with a loading sign then close back to the app drawer. They had been working perfectly before. They are quite graphic intensive (dead trigger 2, gt racing 2 and despicable me minion rush) so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I've tried restarting the phone, reinstalling them and making sure the memory and running apps are cleared.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-01-2013 12:46 PM
    I'm not sure how it started, but yesterday I wasnt able to load any of my games. They just open to a black screen with a loading sign then close back to the app drawer. They had been working perfectly before. They are quite graphic intensive (dead trigger 2, gt racing 2 and despicable me minion rush) so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I've tried restarting the phone, reinstalling them and making sure the memory and running apps are cleared.

Posted via Android Central App
    Have those games been updated? If so, maybe the updates caused them to not be used on your phone. You can try contacting the developer and letting them know of the issue.
    The same can be said if you got an update to your phone itself. That may have broken the use of those games.
    12-03-2013 10:06 AM