03-28-2014 05:12 PM
53 123
tools
    The nerd in me would buy the 5s, or at least wait until the GS5 if possible.

Note 3 <Caesars>
    12-09-2013 08:53 PM
    So I've been meaning to post what my decision was. So... here it is!

Back in January, I had decided on the Samsung Galaxy S4. I chose the blue color that was available on the Verizon carrier. I was excited to have a bigger screen and a new phone. For the first couple of days, I had fun with the customizations that I was able to do than on the iPhone. I enjoyed being able to use certain apps that I wasn't able to get on the iPhone. However, a few days later, about day 5 or so, I had finally decided that the Samsung Galaxy S4 just wasn't for me...

As much as I enjoyed the big screen and customizations, I just couldn't stand a few things about it...
    1. I felt like the screen was too big for my thumbs! I couldn't text on the phone with just 1 thumb.
    2. I didn't enjoy how I couldn't have my emjois. I love having the ability of using my emojis.
    3. I noticed it to be laggy compared to the iPhone I had prior. To me, that was not acceptable because I have little to no patience with laggy phones...
    4. I felt overwhelmed with all the customizaiton options I had. I guess I just enjoy simple.

In the end, I ended up getting myself the iPhone 5S Silver. Ever since switching back to the iPhone, I have been so happy and content with my final decision.
    03-28-2014 04:52 PM
    So I've been meaning to post what my decision was. So... here it is!

Back in January, I had decided on the Samsung Galaxy S4. I chose the blue color that was available on the Verizon carrier. I was excited to have a bigger screen and a new phone. For the first couple of days, I had fun with the customizations that I was able to do than on the iPhone. I enjoyed being able to use certain apps that I wasn't able to get on the iPhone. However, a few days later, about day 5 or so, I had finally decided that the Samsung Galaxy S4 just wasn't for me...

As much as I enjoyed the big screen and customizations, I just couldn't stand a few things about it...
    1. I felt like the screen was too big for my thumbs! I couldn't text on the phone with just 1 thumb.
    2. I didn't enjoy how I couldn't have my emjois. I love having the ability of using my emojis.
    3. I noticed it to be laggy compared to the iPhone I had prior. To me, that was not acceptable because I have little to no patience with laggy phones...
    4. I felt overwhelmed with all the customizaiton options I had. I guess I just enjoy simple.

In the end, I ended up getting myself the iPhone 5S Silver. Ever since switching back to the iPhone, I have been so happy and content with my final decision.
    Welcome to the 5s family. Every phone isn't for everyone. I have both the 5s and Note3 and ENJOY each smartphone for what they can do.
    03-28-2014 05:12 PM
53 123